Curriculum & Programs
Our program is divided between toddlers and preschoolers. It aims to develop the whole child, primarily focusing on children’s physical, intellectual, emotional and social development.
Minitoes program aims at developing the child’s Approaches to Learning (initiative and curiosity, engagement and persistence, reasoning and problem solving).
A place for growing curious, happy and confident toddlers It has been designed to enhance your toddler’s learning as he or she makes friends, builds vocabulary to communicate wants and needs, and shares toys. Our caregivers will encourage your child’s independence as he or she explores the world while letting him or her know that someone they depend on is always within reach when support is needed.
Engaging children intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially
Your child is almost ready for preschool and has an abundance of curiosity to prove it. We will encourage their interest in learning through activity areas. Our teachers consider the interests of the children in their classroom when organizing these spaces and gathering new materials to offer. Our planned areas of the classroom provide a physical structure that allows children to see all of the possible play and learning activities available to them.
The unique feature of our syllabus is that, it is innovative, thematic and skill based.
- Language Development (listening and understanding, speaking and communicating),
- Literacy (phonological awareness, book knowledge and appreciation, print awareness and concept, early writing, alphabet knowledge)
- Mathematics (numbers and operations, shapes and spatial sense, patterns and, measurement)
- Science (scientific skills and methods, scientific knowledge)
- Creative Art and Expression (music, art, movement, creative and dramatic play)
- Social and Emotional Development (free play, imaginative play, cooperation, social relationships, knowledge of families and communities)
- Physical Health and Development (fine motor skills, gross motor skills, health status, and practice)